Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

losing a day and shopping ban woes

Yesterday I forgot to take an instagram photo and I also forgot to post - It has been a long time since I have missed a post waaah.  Things are just hectic at the moment.  Today I tortured myself by going into Zara and seeing all the things I wanted to buy and could not because I am on a shopping ban, then I went to a random boutique and bought this Celine t-shirt for $40.  Obviously not 'the' Celine t-shirt as that is like $450 but still broke my spending ban on a weird impulse buy....I sold $45 worth of stuff on Ebay so I will call it even - and technically not breaking my spending ban???  It was freezing today - like 8 degrees most of the day, but somehow I have built up a weird resistance to the cold at the moment and was quite happy in my SES polka dot jumper and Cotton On star jeans and black boots..not even a scarf..!

No comments:

Post a Comment