Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Elle Australia

I am a magazine afficiando, from an early age. Dolly, Girlfriend, TV Hits, Smash Hits - sneaking mums women's day and new ideas lol. The latest magazine to add to my list is Elle Australia. I'm not sure why, but the when I looked in the first issue it just didn't grab me so I didn't buy it. It looked very cluttered and nothing rally jumped out at me. I bought the second issue because I was bored. Thank god I did becUse Elle Aus is a great discovery, it's not cluttered it's full of great articles, tidbits, fashion and style. The format is very pleasant surprise and a welcome change to some of the old tired formats of women's magazines. Even the cover of the latest one is awfully cute withit's pink   background - a great way to kill time during a road trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment