Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Things I didn't buy today

$7.99 book about Tutankahmun, I just saw this exhibition at the Melbourne Museum and found this book at the store - even though it was only $7.99 I put it back and decided to check the library for it - bingo!  Saved myself $7.99.

$99 black bubblegum jeans from Dotti.  $99 is to much for a pair of Dotti jeans - the end.

Itunes cards  -  I want to download some music and apps, didn't buy but suspect I am just prolonging the expenditure.

Eyebrow wax from the Benefit Browbar - again only prolonging the expenditure for a fortnight, these babies are nearly caterpillers..or a caterpiller :-s

Clarins flash balm and Santal Oil - Clarins has a gift with purchase at the moment, but I cant afford and I can use what products I have left until the next GWP when I have the spare cash.

What I did buy...
Dotti Jacket that I have lusted after for over a month, started at $89.95 and been steadily marked down till today it was $39.95 Yay.

Camel lace/cotton stockings from Sportsgirl, this complys with my strategy to use my summer wardrobe to get through winter.  Unfortunately they were a bit exxy - $24.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment